How Candidate Feedback Can Inform Post Pandemic Talent Acquisition Strategy
Post pandemic talent acquisition strategy is a topic on everyone’s mind as we re-open and organizations struggle with how to remake the workplace to be a safe environment for customers and employees. Some organizations are trying to keep their head above water long enough to survive the economic impacts, while other organizations in more essential industries, are trying to keep their head above water in the face of a huge need for additional head count.
There’s no one size fits all post pandemic talent acquisition strategy. But the key to navigating these murky waters and avoiding the jagged rocks is information. Just as medical professionals and virologists tell us to trust the data, businesses need to trust their talent data.
“Just as medical professionals and virologists tell us to trust the data, businesses need to trust their talent data.”
In the webinar recording below, Survale co-founder Ian Alexander gives a pointed overview of how talent feedback can address the new questions facing every business on a daily basis. In just 30 minutes, Alexander outlines the content, tools and methods for gathering and using talent feedback to craft strategies to enable talent acquisition teams to move quickly and adjust based on candidate and employee feedback. You’ll learn:
- What questions recruiting organizations should be asking
- How candidate feedback can provide answers
- How candidate experience can affect your employer brand now more than ever
- How to leverage candidate, recruiter and hiring manager feedback to gain insight into. And optimize, increasingly remote, distributed recruiting processes
- How to use employee experience feedback to increase retention and inform your hiring strategies