Long time Survale client, Dent Wizard, really sets the pace when it comes to the candidate engagement portion of candidate experience. Most organizations that analyze their candidate experience do so, in part, with periodic surveys.
As we’ve explored before, the problem is that these surveys only tell you the past, the data is incomplete at best and it only looks at one aspect of candidate experience
Dent Wizard is pushing candidate experience to the next level by:
- Gathering feedback in real time at each stage of the hiring process
- Including hiring manager and recruiter feedback with candidate feedback
This gives Dent Wizard a full circle view of their candidate experience, uncovering bottlenecks, issues and misalignment throughout the hiring process. So if recruiters are getting candidate feedback that hiring managers are unprepared or otherwise need additional training for properly representing the company, Dent Wizard’s team knows it. And they know it now when they can do something about it, not months from now.
By the same token, if hiring managers are not getting what they need from recruiters, whether globally or just with this specific requisition, they know that too.
This full circle candidate engagement strategy has allowed Dent Wizard to optimize not only their candidate experience, but also their recruiting process as a whole. And it can only be executed using the tools available with Survale’s candidate experience feedback platform.
Check out our new case study, “Dent Wizard Provides Full Circle Candidate Engagement,” here. This free case study takes a look at how any organization can leverage technology to:
- Understand and improve employer brand
- Engage candidates at each stage of the hiring process
- Gather and analyze data from recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
- Eliminate blind spots in your hiring process
- Optimize results from all phases of your hiring process
This important case study is available for free download now.