CDW Masters Candidate Experience and Embraces Onboarding Feedback
In a recently released case study, Survale client CDW reveals its success in utilizing candidate experience feedback to optimize hiring and its move toward using onboarding feedback in the same way.
The case study, available for free download here, delves into the factors that drove CDW toward implementing Survale’s candidate experience feedback platform. It also explores the lessons they learned about their candidates, their processes and their own experience implementing the technology that made it all possible.
Some key takeaways from the case study:
- Candidates are eager to provide feedback. Positive or negative, CDW has no shortage of talent intelligence to use in optimizing their recruiting process.
- Gathering feedback from ALL candidates provides actionable insights. CDW previously only monitored Glassdoor for newly hired candidate feedback
- Despite a fanatical dedication to “over communicate” with candidates and job seekers alike, candidates wanted more frequent status updates. Mining Survale’s comments uncovered this fact, essentially answering a question they did not ask.
- Real-time feedback leads to speedy innovation. CDW now can discover friction in their recruiting process and eliminate it in days, not months.
- The more you use Survale, the more value you get. CDW subsequently rolled out Survale to monitor and optimize their Canadian onboarding process with real time onboarding feedback.